1. Lancashire Data Solutions will design a web site for you in accordance with the details as agreed during the initial meeting between ourselves. It is important that you consider carefully your right to use material you wish to place on the web site such as images. You are responsible for obtaining all consents and permissions in relation to the use of all materials you supply to us for use in the web site. You shall also be responsible for complying with all relevant legislation and regulations in relation to the web site design and the content and the ongoing use of and access to the web site including but not limited to the data protection regulations. You shall be responsible for ensuring none of the materials you supply to us is defamatory, indecent or in breach of copyright and you will thus indemnify us against all and or any losses incurred by us in relation to the use of such materials or arising out of our providing the services to your specific requirements and or instructions.
2. The performance of our work in relation to the web site is subject to you providing all materials which include text, graphics, photographs and any other content you wish to place on your web site. You agree to provide all material inclusive of text, graphics, photographs and any other content that you require on your web site to us promptly and accurately in order for us to commence the site design.
3. We will use our best endeavours to ensure the site can be viewed across a spectrum of available World Wide Web platforms or viewers, however we currently design sites to a specification to be viewed by Microsoft Explorer Version 7/8, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Safari.
4. On completion of the web site/project we will maintain and manage the web site for a fee agreed in advance, unless you require full control and maintenance of the web site.
5. Where we provide the hosting services to you in relation to your web site which will maintain an up time of 99.9%. If your site becomes unavailable, at any time please let us know. We do not accept responsibility for down time if the server location has been affected by the acts of God, ie floods, earthquakes etc.
6. Payment is due within 7 days of the site going ‘live’.
7. Ownership of design code passes to the client on full payment of all outstanding invoices.
8. Lancashire Data Solutions will complete your site on or as close to the date specified at the beginning of the contract. Normally we will be able to complete your web site before the contacted completion date. If there is no date specified we will complete your site, and notify you accordingly. You are to provide content for your web site, as soon as possible, to the start of the contract. Content will be supplied to us either on CD, or via email in a mutually agreed format.